- In a casserole, over a low heat ,add the milk and cream together, bring to the boil.
- Open the vanilla sticks, add to the hot cream, with dark and milk chocolates and also the mint branches.
- Boil all for 1 minute and then leave to infuse for 20 minutes.
- At the moment of service reheat gently the soup, filter, into a tea pot.
- In a soup plate add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and pour over the ice cream the hot soup then serve immediately.
A TIP FROM THE CHEF
This chocolate soup is the dream of chocolate lovers, works with most bitter chocolates , in this recipe we have used the Milk Chocolate (alt 247) and also the dark chocolate (alt 252) to give something creamy and full of the chocolate taste, served with a vanilla ice cream, but imagine and adapt to your own tastes.